Tag & Title


Vehicle Registration

After you buy a car, you’ll need to register it with your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Secretary of State (SOS), Department of Revenue (DOR), Motor Vehicle Division (MVD), or other local entity that sets vehicle regulations in your state. Our qualified staff will make this process as quick as possible for you.

Sticker Renewal

Before your car has expired tags, you’ll need to complete your license plate sticker renewal. Whether you are renewing the registration for your car, truck, motorcycle, electric car, off-road/recreation vehicle, or trailer we can help you.

Temporary Tags

If you need registration plates in order to obtain a vehicle safety inspection, you may apply for a 30-day temporary registration.

Duplicate Title

You may request a duplicate Certificate of Title if your original title has been lost, destroyed, altered, or mutilated.

Tag Transfer

Transfer your license plates from an old vehicle to another.

Get your Instant Quote Today
Discover how much better insurance can be by working with the RG Insurance team.